ChazmtheHedgehogChazmtheHedgehog

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Sonic Shorts Collection Sonic Shorts Collection

Wow, Wax. that was hilarious!

No blood or gore, and you had me on the floor laughin my butt off. I totally hope you get collection two done, I so want to see it! I love your Shadow Drawings. Hey, send me your code for Flash MX version 8, meh, love the program, can't get the money for it. lol.

The itsey bitsy spider... yeah, you tell 'em Sonic!

~*~ Chazm the Hedgehog

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Beautiful! Beautiful! Meeewww!

Wonderful job! I lve this movie! The entire movie is done well, and I found it so cute how the cat did so much for the rabbit. Love at second sight *Sniffle*

Sonic: I'd Do Anything Sonic: I'd Do Anything

That was amazing (I think I was the 50K'th user!)

Wow, that was amazing. And actually, the actual movie wasn't that Gay, aside from the kissing. I have seen guys hug who weren't gay, and everyone knows that they will protect each other. Very good job. And I say I was the 50 K user because I brought it up when it said 25 K. I refreshed the page and your award changed!!! lol. Keep up the good work, and can u e-mail that song to me? My e-mail's Call_me_rachel for hotmail. KK? thanks everyone!

Sonic - The Start - Sonic - The Start -

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That was SOOOO Hilarious!

Ohmygosh that was so funny. Especially the helium baloon. I could not stop laughing after the Sonic looked at Shadow. Shadow looked so shocked and freaked out and Sonic could not figure out for the life of him why.

BTW... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT SWEARING OR PUTTING DUMB OLD VIOLANCE IN! You have made an absolute hilarious classic. I'm gonna wet my pants laughing so hard next time I watch it.

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

I am so impressed!

Oh my gosh, it is so cool! I love the part where shadow punches the screen, and you turned that into Mecka. I think this was very well done! Congratulations!

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Wow

This was really funny, but if you took out the swearing, it would be a LOT more enjoyable. Otherwise, hilarious.

Sheik's a woman? Sheik's a woman?

lol lol lmbo!

Okay, now usually I'm not one for the movies where people touch girl's chests or guys... nvm. Anyway, I found this to be downright HILARIOUS!

Love- A Story Love- A Story

OH my gosh, I know how that happens in RL!

All the way up to the part where she says that she kept her feelings secret is basically my life! And I WAS introduced by a friend of mine. Of course, we're just friends and I could leave it that way, I don't mind.

Ahem, anyway... Your graphics were good, except for the blushing when stripes go beneith the girls eyes. The song is pretty, and fits the mood. The moving was amazing, as I can't get my people to move like that. Overall, a beautiful tail (lol) of two lovers. I love it.

Catfight Catfight

Wow!

Wow, I love your flash! lol, that red cat looks like my own. Lol, and he would tumble into a fish tank. This is amazing...

One problem... No offence intended, but when they're fighting, it looks like the cats are attacking in a pile of fluff. Everything else is amazing. Love the slides.

Sonic t. Swordsman TEASER Sonic t. Swordsman TEASER

Oh my goodness!

I've ALWAYS been a huge fan of your Sonic The Swordsman series. This trailer rules. Hey, what song is that in the background? And do you have any tips for making a flash? I'm kinda trying, and its nothing impressive!